ONLINE SHOP REGULATIONS
I have read and accepted the rules "Your discount forever."
I hereby give my consent to the collection and processing of my personal data in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997. On the protection of personal data (ie. From 25 November 2015. (Journal of Laws of 2015. Pos. 2135) in order to sell Sock clip O-Ring.
I hereby give my consent to the collection and processing of my personal data in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997. On the protection of personal data (ie. From 25 November 2015. (Journal of Laws of 2015. Pos. 2135) in order to join the promotion "Your discount forever."
- These Regulations are based on the Act of 18 July 2002. on electronic services (ie. From 15 October 2013. (Journal of Laws of 2013. Pos. 1422) and the Act of May 30, 2014 r. on consumer rights (Journal of laws of 2014., pos. 827).
- These regulations specify the types and scope of services provided by "EURO O-RING" by electronic means, the principle of providing these services, the conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of electronic services and complaint procedures with service.
- Regulations define the terms and conditions of the technical performance of "EURO O-RING" electronically supplied services referred to in § 3.
- Using the services referred to in § 3 of the Rules, by placing an order in the form of an interactive application form, the prior approval of these Regulations by the Client is required, expressed by ticking the selection button with the message "I have read and accepted the Terms of the online store" EURO O-RING " and the introduction of electronic data the Client (including personal data) required to deliver the service.
- Services as defined in § 3 of these Regulations are provided by the company "EURO O-RING" based in 26-065 Piekoszów, Podzamcze Źródlana 58 Street established on the basis of entry into CEIDG, date of commencement of business August 9, 1984, NIP 657-101 -26-95, (hereinafter referred to as "EURO O-RING" or "Service Provider"), e-mail:email@example.com, complaints department +48412271438
- If the complaint is accepted payments by credit card will be directly sent to the account associated with the card.
- Service Provider - "EURO O-RING" based in 26-065 Piekoszów, Podzamcze Źródlana 58 Street., hereinafter referred to as the "EURO O-RING", NIP 657-101-26-95.
- Client - means a natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, the law granted legal capacity, which is a registered user at a website www.spinaczoring.pl in order to use the services provided by electronic means by "EURO O-RING".
- Services - services provided by "EURO O-RING" listed in § 3 shall be provided electronically via the website www.spinaczoring.pl and www.sockcliporing.com
- Interactive registration form - form on page www.spinaczoring.pl and www.sockcliporing.com. The form for a contract of any number of clips O-ring.
- Consumer - a physical person purchasing the goods not directly linked to its business or professional activity.
TYPES AND SCOPE OF SERVICES
- "EURO O-RING" provides services electronically through online sales of paper clips o-ring.
- Clip O-ring is described on page www.spinaczoring.pl and www.sockcliporing.com.
- The price for the clip is available on the website below each photo of the product. Price includes 20 pcs. Clips O-ring in one package.
- The amount of shipping goods is 0 zł subject to § 7. 5.
- Minimum purchase is 1.5 Euro
TERMS OF SERVICE
- Correct use of the website and use the services sent electronically by the "EURO O-RING 'is possible provided that the computer system Recipients respect the following minimum technical requirements:
- The use of a web browser installed the current version of the software to use Java Script and applets,
- possession of a current and a properly configured e-mail account.
- "EURO O-RING" is not responsible for any technical problems or limitations occurring on the hardware used by the Client, and which prevent the Client use of the Services, referred to in § 3.
- During the use of the website, in the ICT system of Recipients installs the cookies files.
- By using the website Recipients allow the installation of cookies.
- Illegal content, commonly considered offensive, in breach of good manners and rules of social intercourse, as well as the nature detrimental to the good of the company "EURO O-RING" is prohibited
- "EURO O-RING" reserves the right to conduct maintenance information and communication system, which may cause difficulties or interruptions in the use of services.
- "EURO O-RING" reserves the right to temporarily stop or limit the provision of services at any time, without notice, in special cases, affecting the security of the system.
- It is not allowed to use website resources as a basis for the conduct by the Client of any business, based on information contained in the portal and tools. Any other use or reproduction of information, data and materials from the website, or the color or the site without the prior written consent of "EURO O-RING" is prohibited.
- "EURO O-RING" does not accept any responsibility for the selection of topics, correctness, completeness or quality of information provided by third parties. Excludes the possibility of filing claims against the "EURO ORING" of pecuniary damage or intangible assets, incurred as a result of the use or non-use of such information.
CONDITIONS FOR ENTERING AND RESOLVING OF CONTRACTS FOR THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- The contract for the provision of services by "EURO O-RING" is entered at the moment of:
- logging by the Service on the website www.spinaczoring.pl and www.sockcliporing.com and activating your account by the use of interactive registration form
- an order- by completing the interactive registration form.
- Both of the operations described in paragraph 1 must be done. After logging in and submitting the order by the Customer they will receive a confirmation by e-mail of acceptance of the order.
- "EURO O-RING" reserves the right to verify the order and cancel it in case of reasonable doubt as to the reliability of the order.
- Implementation of a contract on the joint fulfillment of the conditions described in paragraph. 1 will begin within 48 hours after confirmation of the order and 24 hours after the payment is made through a system of Allegro, PayPal or other electronic payments (in the case of technical difficulties beyond the control of the company "EURO O-RING" w / the time can be extended).
- Payment rules for services are set out in detail in the order form and on the website of the company "EURO O-RING" www.spinaczoring.pl and www.sockcliporing.com
- Prices of goods in the price list are expressed in Polish zloty and the main currencies of the world and include VAT. Prices do not include shipping costs.
- "EURO O-RING" reserves the right to change prices for individual services on offer without any notice. Price change does not apply to orders already ready for implementation.
- The order for the goods will be made if the merchandise is available. The Client will be informed of the fact that the goods located in the contract are not available.
- Maximum commencement of the contract is 24 hours (working days) from the date of the order and payment for the order.
- "EURO O-RING" is not responsible for late delivery of shipments, transport, quality of services provided by external companies.
- VAT invoice / bill is issued in accordance with the information provided by the Client.
- Electronic payments company supports eCard S.A
- Available forms of payment:
- ePrzelewy: Pay with Inteligo (inteligo) mTransfer (SA mBank) Pay with Orange (SA mBank), Przelew24 (Bank Zachodni WBK), Transfer of BPH (Bank BPH), Pay with Inteligo (PKO BP SA) , Pekao24Przelew (Bank Pekao SA) Pay with Citi Handlowy (Bank Handlowy), PayWay Toyota Bank (Toyota Bank SA) Pay with BOS (Environmental Protection Bank SA) Pay with Alior Bank (Alior Bank SA) Millennium - Internet payments (Bank Millennium SA) Pay with ING (ING Bank Slaski SA), Credit Agricole Bank Poland SA, Eurobank online payment (Euro Bank SA), db Transfer (Deutsche Bank Poland SA), T-mobile Banking Services (Alior Sync SA) Pay with Plus Bank (Plus Bank SA) Pay with IKO (PKO BP) Pay with Idea-Bank (Idea Bank SA), Transfer Volkswagen Bank direct (Volkswagen Bank SA), PeoPay (Bank Pekao SA) e-transfer Pocztowy24 (Postal Bank SA). Blik.
- Transfers semiautomatic: Deutsche Bank Poland SA, Invest Bank SA, Raiffeisen Bank Poland SA, Bank Pocztowy SA, Wschowa Cooperative Bank, Millennium Bank SA, Credit Agricole Bank SA, Bank DnB Nord Poland SA, Bank Zachodni WBK SA
- Credit cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- "EURO O-RING" may process personal data of Recipients necessary for the implementation of the agreement in accordance with the Act on electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002. Pos. 144 No. 1204, as amended. D.) And the Data Protection Act personal information (Journal of Laws of 2002. pos. 101 No. 926, as amended. d.)
- The personal data processed in the Service are solely for the purposes related to the provision of selected services.
- "EURO O-RING" is the data collector using the interactive registration forms available on the "EURO O-RING" www.spinaczoring.pl and www.sockcliporing.com
- User has the right to inspect their data and to correct them ..
- In the case where the data is necessary to provide a specific service, the submission by the Client statement from the art. 5 is tantamount to a declaration of termination of services.
- These Regulations are applicable from the fifth of June 2013
- "EURO O-RING" has the right to unilaterally amend these Regulations. These amendments shall enter into force on the date of publication on the website of "EURO O-RING"
- User has the right to submit complaints on matters relating to the services provided. Complaints will be accepted at the establishment "EURO O-RING" Piekoszów Podzamcze 26-065, ul. Źródlana 58 , or at address email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- If data or information given in the complaint needs to be supplemented, Client is asked to supplement the missing information before dealing with complaints
- Complaints will be processed within 14 calendar days of receiving them in the correct form. Client will be informed of the results of the complaint immediately on the email address or to the address specified in the written complaint. In the case of consumer complaints they cover the cost of shipping the complaint and the goods on their own.
- The letter of complaint should contain at least the following: name, address, e-mail consumer, the date of conclusion of the Agreement constituting the basis for the complaint, the subject of the complaint, indicating consumer demand, all the circumstances justifying the complaint.
- The consumer has the right to cancel the contract within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods, on the basis of the law on consumer rights with the exception of contracts concluded away from business premises, if the consumer is required to pay an amount not exceeding fifty dollars.
- In case of withdrawal from the contract goods can not bear traces of use and must be returned at the consumer's expense, in its original packaging to the address of Euro Oring described in § 1. 5. The Client will return all payments received from the consumer.
- In case of withdrawal from the Agreement Euro Oring does not bear the cost of returning the goods.
- In the event of cancellation Euro Oring returns the consumer cost of returning the Goods to a maximum of 5.50 PLN
- In matters not regulated by the provisions of the Civil Code, the Law on electronic services and the law on consumer rights is applicable.
- The applicable law in matters relating to the provision of electronic services by the company "EURO O-RING" is the Polish law.
- The common court in Kielce is appropriate to resolve disputes arising from the Regulations - the right to the office "EURO O-RING" seated.
„Your discount forever, then the more you buy the more discount you get"
- These Regulations define the terms and conditions under which the promotion takes place under the name "Your discount forever, then the more you buy the more discount you get" (Promotion).
- The Promoter is a company Zbigniew Śreniawski EURO ORING the owner of the brand Clip O-Ring (Organizer).
- The promotion begins on May 1, 2013 and lasts until the withdrawal of the Euro Oring access to the service, in accordance with the provisions of Regulations (Promotion Period).
- As the discount is taken to the resulting percentage discount from the amount stated on the manufacturer's specified under the rules described in § 3. (Rabat)
- Terms of the Promotion are available for the duration of the Promotion at Organizer www.spinaczoring.pl www.sockcliporing.com. Regulations will be exposed on the www.spinaczoring.pl www.sockcliporing.com prominently in the Promotion Period, ie. in the contacts tab.
PARTICIPANTS OF PROMOTION
- Promotion Participant may be any natural person who is 18 years of age, has at least limited legal capacity and is permanently resident in the territory of the Republic of Poland or a natural person not having full legal capacity with the consent of a legal guardian.
- The promotion is designed for people who purchase products referred to in §3 paragraph. 1 of the Regulations, as a consumer within the meaning of art. 221 of the Civil Code, www.spinaczoring.pl www.sockcliporing.com.
- People who do businessin the name of and on behalf of the organizer on the basis of separately concluded partnership agreements (Partner) are excluded from the promotion. This prohibition also applies to employees of the Partner.
RULES FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION
- By purchasing one package of clips O-ring participant obtains a discount of 5%. With each purchase of one pack participant obtains a further discount of 5%, discounts are adding up to a value of 40%. When making a purchase at one of more packages discount will be automatically calculated from the number of purchased packages.
- When the conditions described in § 2. 1 and § 3. 1 in total, the Participant is entitled to exercise the privileges of participation in the promotion, according to the provisions of these Regulations.
- The current discount of a participant can be checked by entering your e-mail address in the "check your discount for all" and press "send" button displays the discount, which the participant received in previous purchases.
- Upon successful registration on the www.spinaczoring.pl www.sockcliporing.com confirmed e-mail sent by the Organizer indicated by the Participant e-mail, the Participant is entitled to exercise the privileges of participation in the Promotion.
DETAILS STATES AND THEIR PROTECTION
- All data concerning Participants of the program will be considered by the Organizer in accordance with the principles contained in these regulations and generally applicable laws.
- By registering on the website and completing an interactive application form, participant agrees to participate in the Promotion, accepts all the provisions of the regulations.
- Participant Promotion consent to the collection and processing of personal data by the Organizer contained in the interactive registration form for the purpose of implementation of the provisions of these Regulations and for the purpose of shipping.
Statement of cancellation or return of purchased goods:
(Completed and signed statement must be sent to the following address only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
ul. Źródlana 58/A
I [name of Consumer] hereby give notice of my withdrawal from the sales contract Sock Clip O-Ring [number of units] for the amount of [insert the total amount for purchased goods]
Date of agreement is ..............................................., date of receipt .....................................................