- User - a natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality;
- Product - the license to the software, service or material object, manufactured or produced by Euro Oring, including the original packaging and all the elements that are in it, which offer Online Shop;
- Euro Oring based in Piekoszów, Podzamcze Street. Źródlana 58, entered into the register of entrepreneurs in the Central Register of Business Entities, NIP 6571012695;
- Online Shop - Online store available at www.spinaczoring.pl, led by Euro Oring;
- Cookies - text files that are stored in the storage device used by the user when using the Online Shop;
- Google Analytics - software to track traffic on the website which is available Online Shop and monitoring of marketing activities;
- The Law on Personal Data Protection - the Act of 29 August 1997. On personal data protection (Dz. U. of 2002. No. 101, item. 926, as amended. D.).
- When using the online shop, the storage device used by the user files are stored cookies that collect information about how you use it with the content of the Online Store (including the user's IP number). Cookies are stored on servers located in Poland.
- The user can disable cookies in web browser, but this may cause a malfunction of the online Shop.
- Cookies in no way modify the other data stored in the device user and do not affect the proper functioning of the operating system.
IV. Protecting your personal information online shop
- The administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data is the Euro Oring.
- You have the right to control the processing of personal data in the situations specified in Art. 32 paragraph. 1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
- At the request of the User whose personal data have been provided during the registration process in the Online Shop, Online Shop will inform the user about his rights and provide information referred to in Article. 32 paragraph. 1 point 1-5a law on the protection of personal data, within 30 days from the date of receipt of such a request.
- The data provided by you when placing an order is only known by the user and Euro Oring. Euro O-ring ensures that any of these data will not be disclosed. User also should be cautious in making tchem accessible to third parties.
V. Final Provisions